» Blogging Tools
A business weblog, accompanying the web-site of a solid, respectable company has become an absolute must. At the same time a personal homepage with a modest "Welcome"-invitation astonishes visitors and causes alienation and mistrust.
However, it isn't only the question of having a blog, but the question of which kind of blog you are supposed to use. I've been receiving a lot of e-mails recently, in which the visitors of Web-Dev-Bookmarks were asking me about "essential" blogging tools, which seemed to be "as essential as all the other stuff you've got in your directory". Fair enough. However, I am not willing to introduce a list, which is based on my inadequate blogging experience.
Since I am a layman, observing the development of a blogging revolution with a healthy dose of skepticism, I guess it might be reasonable to create a list based on the comments of those who are the actual bloggers.
Here are some blogging tools and resources I've found so far:
- Movable Type
- Eastgate Tinderbox
- WordPress Bookmarks
- The Great Flickr Tools Collection
- Blogging tools overview
- Google Directory: Weblogs & Weblogs Tools
- BlogBuddy is a Win-app that manages weblogs which implement the Blogger API.
- Blogdex: The Weblog Diffusion Index
- Bloghop has a ranking system which helps readers find good blogs.
- Blogkomm integrates the reader's comments into your blog
- Blogshares is a blog stock game, where blog value is based on hits and links
- BlogRolling is a one-stop linklist manager for your blog or journal
- pMachine How-to
- Pheedo creates tools that enable you to promote, analyze, and optimize your blog.
- MT Plugin Directory
- Bloglet offers an email subscription service for your blog
- Myelin: Blogging EcoSystem
- BloggingPro.com: news, plugins and themes for blogs-aps
- Blog Software Breakdown displays attributes of different user-installed blog software packages side-by-side for comparison
- FeedMap = Blogs + Maps
- A Model for Customer Support Using Blogs
- DayPop - The hot topics in the weblogging community
- Technorati - Blog & Internet Search
- Blogg.de - German Blog Catalog
- The Well-Designed Weblogs series is a subjective and non-scientific selection of usable and readable weblogs
- Blogwise - a directory of blogs, grouped by keyword and country
- Popdex: The Website Popularity Index
- blo.gs lets you keep an eye on your favorite weblogs via the web and email
- Weblogs Compendium - Blog Hosting, Blog Tools, Directories, Templates etc
- CorporateBlogging.Info - Business Blogging Basics
I'll be glad to receive useful tutorials to blogging, links to blogging software (blogging overview?), blog catalogs and blogging tools, which you use on a regular basis.
Internet is the basic requirement for any online business or communications. The work of hosting companies is directly related to the internet providers, because they do require landline or wireless high speed internet connections in order to provide reliable services to their clients. High flying hosting providers run latest as well as recommended servers and possess rigid file recovery systems in order to prevent any loss in data. The increase in the demand of the wireless broadband internet has fastened the work and demand of DSL provider companies as well. As not only the exams of Microsoft certification are going online but also the businesses and other entertainment activities.